Fencing Ireland extends its congratulations to the new Olympic Council of Ireland board, elected at last night’s EGM. We look forward to working with the new team on the road to Tokyo 2020.
President: Sarah Keane (Swim Ireland)
1st Vice President: Colm Barrington (ISA (Irish Sailing Association))
2nd Vice President: Robert Norwood (Snowsports Association of Ireland)
Secretary: Sarah O’Shea (Snowsports Association of Ireland)
Treasurer: William ‘Billy’ Kennedy (Cycling Ireland)
– Georgina Drumm (Athletics Ireland)
– Ciaran Gallagher (Gymnastics Ireland)
– Robert Johnson (Hockey Ireland)
– PJ Nolan (Cycling Ireland)
– Darren O’Neill (Irish Amateur Boxing Association)
– Denis Toomey (Paralympics Ireland)
– Lochlann Walsh (Triathlon Ireland)
The Fencing Ireland committee offers its warmest thanks to our former president Tom Rafter for his diligent service with the OCI.