Welcome to the Fencing Ireland entry portal for Senior Men's Sabre. This form allows fencers on the current Panel to register their interest in:
- FIE Satellite World Cups
- FIE World Cups
- FIE Grand Prix
All fencers wishing to represent Ireland must be current members of Fencing Ireland and must take out an FIE Licence for this season. Membership and licence status will be checked before entries are put through to the FIE.
Do not register interest on behalf of any other fencer.
If you notice any discrepancy between event dates listed on this page and those given on the FIE calendar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org urgently.
Please enter your contact email.
Pre-season: Satellite World Cups
Registration for the European U23 Circuit will be opened when the final calendar is published.
World Cup Circuit
- All WC events (Dakar, Warsaw, Padua, Budapest, Madrid, Moscow) include a team event.
All GP events (Cancun, Seoul, Moscow) are fenced alongside a women's sabre event. There is no team competition.
In submitting this form, the fencer agrees to the following:
- I understand and accept the Fencing Ireland Selection Policy.
- I agree to abide by the full FIE Rules for Competition.
- I agree to wear the Fencing Ireland tracksuit or softshell at FIE events.
- I will endeavour to forward a photograph of the Ireland team to email@example.com.
- I consent to the use of my results or image by Fencing Ireland for internal and external marketing, archiving of results, rankings, and selection.
To opt out of any aspect of the Athlete Code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org